Modern Manufacturing Bootcamp
Hands-on training to fast-track a great career in precision manufacturing, here on the Central Coast.
Starts February 6, 2023
$99 Early Registration Special Ends Dec. 15, 2022
Get Upskilled for a Rewarding New Career
Build and fly a drone
Build and program a robotic arm
Wire a remote control car
Do you love to build things, craft things, and work with your hands?
Local employer, Rantec, and SLO Partners invite you to apply for our new Modern Manufacturing Bootcamp. A 6-week hands-on training program that will teach you the skills to work in the exciting field of cutting-edge manufacturing.
SLO Partners will help successful graduates gain the opportunity to work in the manufacturing industry on the Central Coast.
3 Steps to Your Next Career
What You’ll Learn
- Circuitry and electronic schematics
- Electronic programming
- Soldering and heat shrink connections
- Product Testing and problem solving
- Industry-related print reading
- And more
What You’ll Do
Build and Fly a Drone!
- Build a drone
- Explore and test aerodynamic principles
- Practice basic soldering and electronics
- Program a flight controller
Build and Program a Robot Arm
- Assemble and attach robotic components and attach motors and servo motors to parts
- Program a robot to run autonomously
- Wire a remote control car! Assemble, solder and heat shrink connections, and test the car.
- Practice basic circuitry, electronic schematics, and electronic programming
Soldering and Wiring
- Solder electronic components together, to a PCB, and heat shrink soldered connections
Do I need prior experience?
What does it cost?
$99 Early Bird Tuition
(Register by 12/15/22)
$149 after 12/15/22
Our grads loved our program.
“I enjoyed the opportunity to learn about and work with the equipment I would otherwise not have access to. The support of the SLO Partners’ staff and the skills I learned gave me access to a rewarding career path.”
Located on the beautiful Central Coast of California, and also in Layton, Utah, Rantec Power Systems Inc. is a custom designer and manufacturer of power supplies for the military and aerospace markets.
Upon graduation, Rantec will extend job offers to students who meet Rantec employment requirements.
Rantec offers competitive wages and great benefits. Learn more here.
About SLO Partners
Through modern bootcamp training programs specifically designed to fill the talent needs of local businesses, SLO Partners helps to bridge the gap between opportunities and reality for businesses and individuals on California’s Central Coast.